Monday, November 13, 2017

November 13th & I Am Thankful to be Forgiven


Yes, I am thankful that God forgave my many sins and the truth is, while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8. During this season of thanksgiving I have taken serious stock of my spiritual life and it has come up short. Deep in my heart I want to be used by God. My prayer is, Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

A clean heart and a right spirit does not hinder the flow of God through us to others. To be at the maximum use by the Lord, the Holy Spirit cannot be hindered by sin. It is a daily walk with the Lord. Our God, you bless everyone whose sins you forgive and wipe away. Psalm 32:1  I am truly thankful that God forgave my sins.

No comments:

Post a Comment