Thursday, November 2, 2017

Exciting Method of Providing My Book Without Cost


I would like to give an update on my book, For Those in Dry Places: Hope for Ministers in the Wilderness. There is a time and season for everything under Heaven and I believe the time has come for this book to be shared with as many leaders as possible.

Although my book can be purchased in paperback and eBook formats I now want to make it available through social media. There are spiritual leaders in Third World countries that cannot afford to purchase a copy. By making it available in as many social media opportunities possible the message of the book can be more easily accessed.

In order to provide this outreach I will post a page of the book each day. A new website, www.drawingfromthewell.info  is now available to nurture pastors, teachers, evangelists, and church leaders. I will also post pages on www.billphares.com, this blog, and the new Facebook page  https://www.facebook.com/Drawing-From-the-Well-Leadership-1119640524805065/.

One more method of sharing the book will be making an audio book. If anyone desires to purchase the traditional paperback or eBook version it is available at https://www.amazon.com/dp/1450245692/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_dp_t2_4vZ-zbQFHYK5A

Enough of me! Help me get the word out about this new ministry resource outreach. Thank you and I call you blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment