Wednesday, August 23, 2017

21 Days of Prayer

Many Christians have been participating in "21 Days of Prayer." Chuck Pierce and Glory of Zion began this morning. This is what he wrote about the 21 Days of Clearing the Path to the Door to the Future! "Although we have crossed out of the narrow place of Av and into the month of Elul, I feel we must remain very focused on how we approach 5778 (the year of the door)."
The New Year, on the Hebraic calendar, begins on September 21st. The New Year is 5778. It is very interesting that for the child of God it is "the year of the door!" Many of us need a door to open in our lives.
I will begin a 21-day spiritual pilgrimage in one week. I am searching for that door during the next twelve months. I don't believe God is finished with me but I need His direction. I will post a picture and short spiritual insight that I receive each day. Pray for me as I journey throughout the Southwestern states.

No comments:

Post a Comment