Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Leaky Faucets & the Kingdom of God


large_leaky_faucet 2
I received a powerful insight today as I was repairing leaking faucets. It was very practical, yet a teaching moment from Holy Spirit. I ordered new stem unit assemblies for three leaking faucets. I am not a plumber! I just believed I could do it. I read the instructions and removed the old stem units and installed the new ones. I turned the water back on, and the faucets still leaked. I went through the process of removing and reinstalling. Still leaking! As I was going again to turn off the water I had this thought, “take the old stem and put it in the new casing.” I did and the leak stopped!
I believe the Spirit revealed that because of “old” church structures, much precious truth (water) has been wasted. The Lord wants to stop the leak. He is not throwing away the old but is taking the old and using new methods of carrying the water (truth). God is not throwing out the baby with the bath water! God is not doing away with the church but instead is now utilizing the Kingdom of God to be a conduit of the truth of Jesus’ Church. No truth will be leaked away in this day. The Kingdom faucet will be opened, and Kingdom truths will flow. No more waste!

No comments:

Post a Comment