Sunday, January 11, 2015

When Angels Help Us

What I am about to share will take faith to believe, but it is the truth. This morning I left to preach at Vincent UMC. When I got over half way, I remembered that I had left my notes on my recliner. Normally that would not be a problem, but today I was preaching my new message about the Shemitah year. I needed my notes for this. I couldn't go back home. I pulled into a cafe parking lot to find the scriptures I was going to use. When I opened my Bible, the notes were in the back. How could this have happened? Needless to say, I was amazed and happy. I have only one explanation. The Lord sent an angel to minister on my behalf. When I returned home, the note pad was as I had left it on my chair, but the notes were in my Bible. I love special delivery by the Lord!


No comments:

Post a Comment